Wednesday, December 1

December 1 - One Word

Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?
(Author: Gwen Bell)

2010 Change

There has been a lot of change for me in 2010:  A divorce, a move, a job shift.  Some has been negative, some has been positive, but all the changes have contributed to the story of my life.

2011 Happiness

Life is pretty darn good, but I want 2011 to be so full of happiness it is busting at the seams with happiness.  Happiness comes with so many other things:  being healthy, content, positive, fun-filled, lots of smiles.  I want all areas of my life to be filled with happiness:  family, friends, hobbies, primary career, secondary careers, motherhood, my son.  Happiness also means being completely comfortable in my own skin, with all of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment